|Made for the SSSJ, this is the very first recording ever released for the campaign to save Soviet Jewry. The first part features the first secretly recorded audio tapes of famous Refusniks in Moscow (1969) consecutively translated by Rabbi Shlomo Riskin, followed by Cantor Sherwood Goffin singing Soviet Jewry freedom songs.
Original LP record produced 1971.
Proceeds benefit The Center for Russian Jewry.
- Am Yisroel Chai (composed by Shlomo Carlebach)
- Rabbi Shlomo Riskin talks with Russian Jews in Moscow (Ã�Â©
Richard Joselit 1970)
Narration and Script: Judith Doneson
- Blue and White (Composed by Israel Reschel, Moscow refusnik); Ariella
- To the Pharoah (Composed by Anonymous Russian Jew)
- The Little Bird (Composed by Sherwood Goffin); Ariella
- Am Yisroel Chai, reprise